Kadaghanan sa mga tigpamaligya nagtrabaho aron makakuha, motubo, magpadayon mga estratehiya. Pagkuha mga kustomer, pagpadako sa mga kostumer ug ipadayon ang mga kostumer. Pagkahuman pagtambong sa a Komperensya sa Webtrends, Nahibal-an ko usab kana ang pagbawi sa mga ex-client usa ka maayong diskarte.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Boingo wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Sa pagdawat sa email, nakadayeg ako sa mga dagway, layout ug dili hingpit nga laraw. Ang matag bahin sa email maampingong gidisenyo ug maayo nga gihimo:
- brand – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- nga mensahe – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- tanyag – there's a notification of a espesyal nga tanyag, pagpataas sa pagkamausisaon sa magbabasa aron labi pa nga magkalot sila.
- bili – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Paghalad sa mga detalye - kusganon nga naka-bold sa kopya sa mensahe ang tinuod nga mga detalye sa tanyag.
- Awtoridad – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- survey – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!